Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WHOO HOO!!! Loaded up on MY LITTLE PONY!!

I went to Toys R Us this morning to see what all I could get for close to nothing with the My Little Pony BOGO sale.... ALOT!

The BOGO coupon for the Pony Friends did make both FREE, and they let me use the $5 off coupon on the item I purchased and the free item!!

Remember, this is TODAY ONLY!!!
Here's what I got:
3 My Little Pony Friends (they all came with a mini cd) $5.49 ea
1 My Little Pony Friends Miniature 2 pk $5.49
1 My Little Pony Farris Wheel $19.99
1 My Little Pony Family Convertible $19.99

Here's what I used:
(2) BOGO My Little Pony Friends HERE
(2) $5/1 My Little Pony So Soft Newborns, Farris Wheel or Family Convertible HERE

Total spent: $9.99 (before tax)
Total Saved: $51.94

No comments:

Post a Comment