Monday, March 1, 2010

Rite Aid and Walgreens Deals today!!!

Today was a great day for bargains!! My poor kids, though, we ran ALL OVER TOWN. I told them if they would let me, we could get it all done today, so the rest of the week we could play!! We were gone all morning, came home for lunch and naps, then headed back out for more...but now we're done (I think, we'll see!) So...the deals....
Walgreens:
Bought
Purex Laundry Detergent, 50 oz. on BOGO
bought 6
coupons used:
(3) BOGO any Purex Detergent or 3-in-3 dryer sheets, RP 2-21-10
Total OOP: $1.44 (I only paid tax!)
Total saved: $35.67

Rite Aid:
Bought
(6) Kotex Pantyliners .99 cents
(1) Suave Professional Conditioner, $1.99 less $1 SCR
(1) Gillette Fusion Shave Gel $4.49
(1) Gillette Body Wash $4.99
(1) Huggies Supreme, Jumbo Pack $11.99
(1) Pack of Stride Gum, $1.00 (the kids did good!)
coupons used:
(6) $1/1 Kotex Here (Rite Aid Ad Perks)
(1) $2/1 Suave Professionals Product-no longer printable
(1) Buy 1 Gillette shave product, get 1 Gillette body wash free, P&G 2-7-10
(1) $2/1 Huggies Here
(1) $5/$25 Rite Aid purchase HERE

Total OOP: $10.41 (before tax)
Total saved: $19.99
I love it when I get EVERYTHING for less than the cost of the diapers-thats a win for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment