Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Todays Walgreens Deals

This morning I headed out to Walgreens and Target to take advantage of a few deals and found a few more along the way! Here's what I found.

@ Walgreens:

Tons of Pantene on Clearance for $3.19-$3.29. The types of Pantene included Pro-V, Curls, Smooth, Beautiful Lengths, Color Revival and Volume shampoos conditioners and styling products.
Using the $3/2 Pantene from P&G 3/7 makes this a pretty good deal. Also, if you got the Pantene Fusion Sample, it came with a $2/1 coupon that makes this deal even better!

I also found a "Try Me Free" hangtag on Ren-Pure Organics up to $6.99 (in the shampoo isle) priced @ $6.99, so that makes it FREE after mail in rebate.

There's a new Scrubbing Bubbles Q just out, too, that goes great with this weeks ad.
$5/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Started Kit HERE
Earn $2 RR, makes it $ .99 after RR!
Not bad for trying a new product!

The whole reason I went in was to do the Dove RR deal (which is no longer rolling) and the Dulcolax RR deal...when I grabbed my Dolcolax, I noticed it had a $5 rebate form attatched!!! I love it when what is already a moneymaker, makes me even more money!!!

My total purchases today:

Transaction 1
Bought
Dove Conditioner $4 earn $4RR
Used
$1.50/1 Dove Hair Product RP 3/28
Total OOPt: $2.50
earned $4 RR

Transaction 2
Bought
Dove Hair Spray $4 earned $4 RR
2 Peeps 2/$1.50
Used
$1.50/1 Dove Hair Product RP 3/28
$4 RR from previous transaction
Total OOP: tax
earned $4 RR

Transaction 3
1 Dulcolax $10 earn $10 RR
1 Smart Water $2.50
2 Peeps 2/$1.50
used
$4/1 Dulcolax HERE
Bottle of Water Free (up to $2) wyb Dulcolax SS 3/7
$4 RR from Dove purchase
$2 RR from last week
Total OOP: $ .89 (before tax)
earned $10 RR
earned $5 Dulcolax Mail in Rebate
money maker of $14.11

No comments:

Post a Comment