Monday, March 29, 2010

Great find @ Publix today!

I decided I should use up all my February P&G coupons I have left before they expire (on March 31st), so I'm plowing through to get it all together in hopes of getting out tomorrow!!

In the meantime, the batteries in my wireless mouse went out....and there were no more batteries! I hate emergency runs to the store...they always cost more! So I grabbed my Duracell coupons (P&G 2/7) and my Publix P&G Future Friendly Booklet and headed out.

I was thrilled to find AA Duracell's (16 pack) on clearance for $4.19 (Reg Price, $8.49)! So I grabbed 4 packs and a Publix Reusable bag and was on my way!

Coupons used:
(4) $1/1 Duracell P&G 2/7
(1) $3 off your $15 purchase of Duracell Batteries P&G Future Friendly Publix Booklet
(1) Free Publix Reusable Bag WYB 2 items featured in Future Friendly Booklet

Total: $9.76
not bad for (4) 16 pk AA Duracells and a Reusable Bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment