Monday, April 5, 2010

Lots of good deals today

What a morning. I took a new couponing friend out to show her how it's done...along with all our kids. It was definitely action packed! I did get some great deals though.

I scored FREE Soft Scrub on sale 2/$5 @ Publix using the $1.50/1 Total Bath or Total Kitchen RP 3/7 and $1/1 Target Q HERE (if your Publix considers Target a competitor).
I also got FREE Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-a-Clean, reg price $7.99. Use $5/1 HERE and $3/1 in One Stop One Store Publix Booklet.

Publix also has the BP Gas Card deal again this week. Spend $25 on groceries (before Q's), purchase $50 BP Gas Card and get $10 off! I love this. I use my gas $ to pay $50 in gas (which is what it costs to fill up my truck anyway!) and get $10 off my groceries!

At Target, I noticed that the AirWick iMotion Starter Kit is still on price cut for $6. Use the $5/1 AirWick Starter Kit SS 2/7 and the $2/1 Target Q HERE to get it FREE, plus overage, if your store allows. My store adjusts the coupon.
Target also has Schick Quattro Womens and Shick Intuition Plus for $6.99 buy 2 get a $5 Gift Card. I got both razors for $0.98 cents after Gift Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment